5 Documents you need to submit to OBU
Ensure that you submit all the required documents to Oxford Brookes University. Some students think that all they need to submit is their Research Report and the SLS. Wrong!
Mentor meeting 3 includes a 15 minute PowerPoint presentation. You are required to submit your presentation slides. If you don’t, you will fail the Communication Skills part of the SLS.
One of the OBU degree requirements is to show evidence of using a spreadsheet regardless of the topic chosen. This could be done by using a spreadsheet to calculate financial ratios/performance indicators and to prepare graphs/tables/pie charts.
Last but not least, you need to submit an alphabetically ordered list of references. I recommend keeping the list as part of your research report document and moving it to a new document once you have finalised the report. That way you can be sure your list of references is up to date, especially if you are using the Word Referencing tool. For more details, check out my OBU RAP Referencing Tips article.
In summary, when you come to submit your RAP, you will need to upload the following files known as assignments.
- Assignment Research Report – Word document. Your ACCA number and the word count must be on the front cover.
- Assignment Reference List – Word document
- Assignment Skills and Learning Statement – Word document
- Assignment Presentation – PowerPoint document (10 – 20 slides)
- Assignment Excel Spreadsheet – Excel file. The spreadsheet MUST demonstrate the use of appropriate formulae. Screenshots or PDF files of a spreadsheet are NOT acceptable.
- Assignment Appendices – various (pdfs, word) e.g. permission letter, questionnaire or interview guide, (if you are collecting primary data) and a resubmission statement if you are resubmitting your RAP.
There is a size limit on the files that you can upload:
Do not upload copies of the Annual Reports. Instead, include the URLs of the reports in the Reference List.
You are required to include this declaration of authenticity in your project:
I declare that I have written, produced and submitted all elements of the Research and Analysis Project myself.
ACCA number (NOT your name)
If you are using an Apple Mac, you will need to use Firefox browser, not Safari, for your upload to work.
All projects will be processed through TURNITIN.