RAP Submission dates for Period 41
There are two RAP submission periods per year – May and November. If you are aiming to submit your Research and Analysis Project in November 2020, please take note of the following key deadlines:
- Latest date to complete ACCA Applied Skills & Knowledge papers – due to the disruptions to the examination timetable, OBU will not impose a deadline for the completion of the exams. To submit your RAP, you must have passed (or have exemptions for) the required papers and have completed the Ethics module. You can’t submit whilst waiting for results.
- Latest date to complete the Ethics module – 23 September 2020
- Earliest submission of RAP – 1 November 2020
- Latest submission of RAP – 11 November 2020
- RAP and BSc degree results release – 24 March 2021
The submission fee is £420.