1. It is your responsibility to confirm that you are eligible for the Oxford Brookes BSc in Applied Accounting before registering for my mentoring service.
2. Full payment of £450 is required before the mentoring can begin.
3. If you decide not to continue with your degree, I can offer you a refund minus the registration fee of £60. You are entitled to a refund within 14 days of your registration or prior to the first mentor meeting, whichever is the earliest.
4. If you wish to defer your project to the following submission period, an administration fee of £100 will be charged prior to commencing the mentoring.
5. The resubmission fee is £250. Please note this is only applicable to students who have been previously mentored by me.
6. I operate zero tolerance policy towards plagiarism and cheating in general. If I were to find out that your work is not your own or that you have cheated any other way on your RAP then the mentoring service will be terminated and no refund will be provided.
Any unauthorised copying, redistribution, reproduction, publication or modification of my website content without my prior authorisation is strictly prohibited.
If for whatever reason the ACCA ask for details regarding our mentoring relationship, I will, of course, comply.