The following sets out the Terms & Conditions applicable to my mentoring service. Please make sure you read and understand them prior to booking your place with me. If you have any questions, please contact me.
- It is your responsibility to confirm that you are eligible for the Oxford Brookes BSc in Applied Accounting before registering for my mentoring service.
- A full payment of £499 is required before the mentoring can begin.
- If you decide not to continue with your degree, I can offer you a refund minus the registration fee of £60. You are entitled to a refund within 14 days of your registration or prior to the first mentor meeting, whichever is the earliest.
- If you wish to delay your project to the following submission period, a deferral fee of £150 applies. The fee is payable before our next mentor meeting.
- The resubmission fee is £250. Please note this is only applicable to students who have been previously mentored by me.
- I operate a zero-tolerance policy regarding cheating and plagiarism. If I have any reason to believe that your work is not your own or that you have cheated in any other way on your RAP then the mentoring service will be terminated and no refund will be provided.
Any unauthorised copying, redistribution, reproduction, publication or modification of my website content without my prior authorisation is strictly prohibited.
If for whatever reason the ACCA ask for details regarding our mentoring relationship, I will, of course, comply.
The advertising on my website is provided by third parties. If you interact with an advert then the provider (in my website’s case, AdSense) may provide you with targeted advertising having made assumptions that you meet its target criteria.
To opt out of Google AdSense and read more about it, check out the following link: https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/142293?hl=en. In addition to this, you can use any number of browser plugins to customise your Internet experience further.